17.4.09

ulangan umum semester 2 part 2

friday is my lucky day.
i used to call friday as a worst day but now, i don't. i really enjoyed this friday!
first, the social exam was sooooooo easy (seriously) and so was art. i did the questions with ease. second, i've done my biology homework. third, my scores are totally great, fiuh. anddddd last but not the least........i met 1X3 on the 2nd floor when he was walking with his friends. i ran away and then turned back, wtf . i talked with his friends hhhhh i hoped he'd greet me or something but he's just looking at me, smiled, and said nothing. i didn't know what should i do with him at that time. but when i walked away, he shouted my name. when i looked back, he's gone. its okay then. ohhhh ya i've tried chicken tender in burger king, and it tastes great!
well today is a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmm its almost 11 pm and i want to go to bed.
good night my lovely readers,
arrivederci.

0 komentar: